9″ x 12″ Giclée print on museum-quality archival 300 gsm cold-press paper, or premium acid-free, pH neutral 430 gsm cotton-blend matte canvas with a fine, textured weave. Limited edition (250 paper, 50 canvas).
This series was started in in 1993 of women who have received the Nobel Peace Prize. The original series was donated to the Women’s Resource Center at the University of New Mexico. They have permission to sell a limited edition of prints as a fundraiser for their program.
We take pride in offering outstanding quality. All of our prints you purchase are:
- Hand signed, limited-edition archival giclée prints.
- Printed on your choice of either museum-quality archival 300 gsm cold-press paper, or premium acid-free, pH neutral 430 gsm cotton-blend matte canvas with a fine, textured weave.
- Varnishing, matting & framing are available, if desired. Inquire for costs. Please allow a two-week turn-around.
- All prints are shipped loosely rolled, protected by acid-free conservation grade glassine for their protection.
- We strive to offer 48-72 hour turnaround from the time you place your order. Our delivery time is usually 3 to 5 business days (US mainland). Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. International orders are welcome. Contact us for details.
Custom sizes are also available. If you have any questions or special requests, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can find more details on our prints here.